Monday, February 3, 2014

Salon Perfect Valentines Top Coats

Product purchased with my own money, opinions are my own.

Salon Perfect came out with 4 limited edition special top coats for Valentines Day. I saw these at Walmart yesterday and the display was labeled that they were LE, and had some other reds and glitter colours in the same display, but were specified that they were perm colours. All swatches are over 2 coats of Sally Hansen Blew Me Away! These are really basic glitter top coats, good coverage, non-smelly, very minimal fishing, good dry time. My hands were really dry when I took these swatches, so my cuticles look ultra gnarly.


Touchy Feely is a matte black/white small round glitter top coat. This swatch is one coat with no placing the glitter.



Loves Me Loves Me Not is extremely similar to Touchy Feely. It's a smaller glitter size, but it's a pastel pink instead of white, mixed with black. Separately, they look almost identical, but next to each other you can see the difference in colour and glitter size.



Hearts A Flutter is a rose-purple square glitter with gold hearts top coat. This is the only one I had to fish for the gold hearts and place them, but it was VERY easy to fish out the hearts. The clear base is very viscous and makes placement easy.



One Love is a medium and small iridescent glitter top coat. One coat shown.



Honestly, the formula and coverage is what really makes these top coats awesome, but otherwise they're pretty 'meh' to me. Only one I really like is Hearts A Flutter since I don't have any hearts glitter polish. There's so many black/white matte glitter polishes and iridescent polishes out there, it's almost like 'why' with these.



I'm totally backlogged on posting my Impulse polish swatches that I did bottle shots last week. Eek I need to hurry up!

No comments:

Post a Comment