Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Impulse Co. Lipstick swatches

Product was purchased and gifted to me. All opinions are my own.

I got a new job this past week, now I'm feeling busy and behind. More Impulse Co. lipstick swatches! These are some samples I got a few months ago in a gift swap. It was my gateway to indies and Etsy. What a horrible and wonderful present!

Medusa: "is a dark, merlot red with a strong purple undertone." It is currently unavailable on their etsy store. I didn't blot to make it matte, so it's more shiny than it should be. Pretty accurate swatch.











Bombshell: "is a bright, watermelon/coral pink with an orange undertone." It is currently unavailable on their etsy store. The colour is very happy and bright. My indoor lighting was making my pictures look blue tinted, but their swatch is pretty accurate.




No comments:

Post a Comment